My child does not want to see other parent for visitation, do I have to make, him/her go?


Until such time as you have a Court order modifying an existing parenting time order you should do your very best to encourage your child to visit their parent during the other parent's parenting time. If, however, you feel your child is in danger you should file an Emergency Motion To Restrict Parenting Time. You should consult with an experienced Family Law attorney before doing so.

Larry LeachComment